411 S. 2nd St.
Oldest remaining warehouse in Phoenix. Listed on State & National Registry of Historic Places in 1984. Acquired in 2003 by Michael Levine and added to the City HP List in 2004.
Built by Sturges Brothers.
Bought in 1919 by Goldschmidt brothers and run by their nephew Monte Mansfield.
Monte was the person who convinced Howard Hughes to move Hughes Aircraft (now Raytheon) to Tucson.
1909: Sturges Brothers Capitol Warehouse
1919: Phoenix Seed & Feed Capitol Warehouse
1946: Arizona Paper Box Company
2003: Acquired by Levine Machine